City Hall will be closed Monday, July 3rd and Tuesday, July 4th in celebration of Independence Day.
Discover Flora, Mississippi, The Place to Prosper. One of Madison County’s best kept secrets! Discover places like a local with information about businesses, restaurants, places to worship, recreation and other local attractions. Use the app to find phone numbers and hours of operation. Access local webpages for up to date information on happenings around town. Locate business nearest you using your phone GPS or discover them on your own from anywhere. Experience what makes Flora such a great place to visit and “The Place to Prosper.”
• Get the latest information every time you log on with an internet connection
• No Signal? Use the App offline
• Map business locations on the fly without an internet or Wi-Fi connection
• Find the best local restaurants and attractions
• Map your current location in contrast to local businesses
• Find local Healthcare and Pharmacies
• Use links to local business webpages for more information
• Find local government resources
Flora 311 is the one stop for reporting issues easier than ever. The app uses Location Services to identify your location and also allows you to snap a photo to add to your request. Reports are automatically sent to town employees and routed to city departments for resolution.
City Hall will be closed February 20, 2017 for Presidents’ Day.
Flora City Hall will be closed Friday, November 11th in honor Veterans Day.
31. See the Mississippi Petrified Forest
The Mississippi Petrified Forest is believed to have formed 36 million years ago and is the only petrified forest in the eastern United States. The trails offer an area full of tranquility and beauty. There is also a museum on site full of fossilized wood, dinosaur footprints, and a cast of a prehistoric camel.
We’re excited to present this new site as your home for all things Flora! Take a moment to look around. If you have any suggestions for what you’d like to see going forward, contact us!